If you are searching for Investment Services Hunt Valley Md. for you or a family member, you have come to the right place.
A recent survey conducted by the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) revealed that in 1991 only 11% of US workers assumed to retire after age 65. In 2012 that percentage had gone up to 37%.
Do you have a plan to live your life comfortably now and also for your retirement years?
The U.S. Social Security Administration estimates that 1 out of every four 65 year olds today will live past age 90, and 1 out of 10 will live past age 95.
Do you know if you will be able to retire when you want to, stay in your home, have enough money, and afford long-term care if needed?
Investment Services Hunt Valley Maryland
At Calvert Investment Counsel Investment Services in Hunt Valley Maryland, we specialize in working with individuals and families, to work with you in creating a plan that matches your life goals and ambitions, now and in the future.
Our mission is to relieve you of the financial burden (worry) of doing it yourself. We give you the comfort and peace of mind that someone is taking care of it for you.
We look to establish an asset allocation program consistent with your long-term needs whether the market goes up or down.
When we have done our job effectively, you can sleep at night and feel secure that you have the best plan in place for your specific goals. You also know that if you have a problem, you know you can contact a live human being right away, instead of going through an automated telephone maze.
Depending on where you are at in your stage of life, depends on what is a priority. We help you plan from now until death…current spending, goals, things you want to do, etc… So you will be planning for spending now as well as long-term planning.
We have access to very sophisticated financial analysis tools that enable us to run every scenario to make sure that you will not run out of money. These tools will let us see how you are going to end up down the road, to make sure you are going to have enough money to pay your last bill.
The 3 Individual Categories that we specialize in are as follows:
40 Years Old and Under – Single or Married, you are busy with everyday life and maybe you haven’t stopped to think about an effective plan. Your expenses and lifestyle are accelerating rapidly at expense to your savings. Do you know how you are going to fund college for your children?
40 – 55 Years Old – You have begun to build some assets and accumulate wealth and may not be sure of what to do with it. You have started to think about retirement and long term financial security. Can your plan accommodate your lifestyle goals for now and in the future?
55 Years Old and Up – Baby Boomers, at this stage you are sensitive to the need for a retirement plan and are in need of much more formal retirement planning. You have a higher need to preserve and protect your wealth so it won’t run out if you happen to live past 90. Do you have a plan in place for your family legacy and your children? Do you know if you will run out of money?
We have created a proprietary Investment Management Process that:
- Forces you to sit down and answer…Where are you going with your life?…What is important to you going down the road? We become your “financial conscience” to make sure that you take the necessary time needed to think about these things before it’s too late.
- Organizes your thought process by asking the right questions to find out what’s important to you, your life goals and ambitions. Asking the right questions in the proper order will save you time and money by knowing what is important to you.
- Develops a plan for now and the future based on the priorities that you uncovered above specific to you….we do not work with “cookie cutter” plans like most larger “corporate” firms.
- Preserve your assets if you are comfortable with your current lifestyle so you don’t run out of money. People are living longer than ever before and you need to make sure to plan for it.
- Lets you know when you can retire. Most people have no idea and then it becomes too late.
- Provides you with numbers and statistics on how you are doing. Unlike most firms we actually provide you with these figures so that you can feel confident that we are executing your plan.
- Have your assets grow enough to replace what you are spending. This enables you to know that you won’t spend more than you can and still stay on your long-term plan.
- Integrates your financial plan with other all of your other professionals such as accountant, insurance planner, estate planner, etc…This is what takes your plan to the next level and makes sure everyone is on the same page. It is surprising how often this is not done.
Here’s Your Next Step…
The sooner you create a financial plan the better off you are – sometimes it’s too late for you to accomplish what you want to achieve. Don’t miss out on your chance for financial independence and contact us today at 410-435-3270 or click here to fill out our online form. Speak to a qualified professional and have all of your questions answered, so that you can make an informed intelligent decision.